Why exhibit ?
at a Leading Event
INDUSTRIE Lyon, ranks in the top five in Europe and is THE leading event in France for production equipments, consumables and industrial services.
Our event answers to a general approach : we display the most comprehensive offer possible designed for the needs of all the possible users of the Industry.
Over those 4 business days, this trade fair mixes a wide range offer and a large targeted visitorship, while remaining at a friendly, human scale.
Its regional location allows the event to draw the living forces of the whole territory (professional organisations, local and consular authorities), a guarantee of a strong visitorship. Indeed, more than 20,000 professional visitors join us to discover our stands and finalize their projects at the event.
As a leader, our events commits considerable resources to its promotion and invites more than 230,000 French and International targeted contacts from selected sectors. Our teams maintain an ongoing relationship with the potential visitors of the fair, thanks to means of communication that publish technical information.
Buyers, decision makers, prescribers, users, technicians... INDUSTRIE targets all the key-actors of selected companies.
Join our 850 exhibitors and featured brands over 50, 000 square metres of exhibiting surface and:
- Develop your business,
- Meet your clients and new contacts,
- Conquer new markets,
- Promoteyour equipments, products, consumables or your know-how,
- Reveal your innovations with “Trophées de l’Innovations”,
- Stand your ground and face your competition.
Take advantage of our comprehensive and multi-channel communication program, at INDUSTRIE:
- A large array of marketing tools : Newsletters, website,
- Our own magazine: INDUSTRIE infos,
- A strong media coverage, with our partners: more than 50 printed titles,
- Spreading the news all over the social networks..
Take part in the essential event of the Industry, at the heart of the leading industrial area in France! Answer the expectations of your current and future customers, from the 7th to the 10th of April 2015 at LYON EUREXPO.